The Human Resources phone number has changed:
External Job Opportunities:
Human Resources Mission Statement
Human resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Penobscot Indian Nations vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
The human resources department will act as a catalyst to enable all Penobscot Indian Nation employees to contribute at optimum levels toward the success of Penobscot Indian Nation.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring the human resources department staff are given the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the workplace.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package and developing the full potential of our workforce by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy, and secure and conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and equality while maintaining compliance with employment and labor laws, as well as the Nations policies and procedures.