Chili Lime Shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup lime juice plus zest of one lime
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic cloves pressed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup freshly chopped cilantro for serving
- 1 lime cut into wedges, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt. Add the uncooked shrimp to the marinade, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp to a large heated pan over medium heat, and cook until pink and opaque. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Calories: 220kcal, Carbohydrates: 4g, Protein: 24g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 286mg, Sodium: 1182mg, Potassium: 135mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 216IU, Vitamin C: 15mg, Calcium: 173mg, Iron: 3mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate. It will vary based on cooking method and specific ingredients used.