Annual General Meeting @ Sockalexis Arena
This meeting will also include an informational session dealing with tribal annual financial audits, budgets and statements.
- Inland Fish & Game- Change from bulls only in Alder Stream to any sex
- Chapter 7 Inland Fish & Game Amendments
- Election Law Amendment- Section 4.1 Special Elections
- Chapter 8- Penobscot Nation Tribal Justice System Code
- Change Quarum Requirement for General Meetings
- Inland Fish & Game Amendment- Remove the Phrase "Fair Chase"
- Inland Fish & Game Amendment- Section 207- delete A , Amend F, Delete G
- Inland Fish & Game Amendment- Section 208- Deer, Delete A , Amend B, Delete C
- Inland Fish & GAme Amendment- Section 400- Deer Hunting Permits & Section 403 Deer Hunting Access Permits
- Change Elver License Process
- Require Any Changes to Tribal Law Passed at Annual General Meeting be changed within 90 days
- Inland Fish & Game Amendment- To Allow Non-member Deer Permittees to Shoot Coyotes during the week of their permit
- "Other" (Annual General Meeting)
Information regarding these agenda items will be made available in the Tribal Clerk's office prior to the meetings.