Adult Protective Services

  • Picture5Adult Protective Services (APS) provides protection and assistance to tribal adults who are victims of an alleged incident of abuse, neglect or exploitation
  • If the tribal adult is unable, to make decisions concerning their health and welfare the APS worker will seek out a family member to become their guardian or the APS worker on behalf of the tribe will file for temporary guardianship, until the CFR Court appoints a guardian.


Reese Chavaree-Hildreth
(207) 817-7491
(Email Contact Form)