Home > Departments > Social Services > Elder Services
Population Served: Penobscot tribal members ages 55 and older living in Penobscot County.
Congregate Meals: Sr. Meals Menu.
Health Promotion and Wellness.
Information and Referral( services such as heating assistance and FarmShares).
- Adult Guardianship
- Burial Assistance
- Child Care Center
- Child Support Enforcement
- Child Welfare / ICWA
- Elder Services
- Food Pantry
- Foster Care
- General Assistance
- Independent Living
- Li-HEAP Low-Income Heating Energy Assistance Program
- noli-pəmαwəsolətipəna (All Our Relations Thriving)
- Penobscot Nation Youth Program
- Promoting Safe and Stable Families (IV-B)
- Protective Services
- Social Services: Staff/Contact